Thundershirt's patentpending design applies gentle, constant pressure on a pet's torso, and this pressure has an amazing calming effect for most cats and dogs. Pressure has been used to successfully reduce anxiety for many years for both animals and humans. Examples include parents swaddling infants, veterinarians using squeeze chutes when vaccinating cattle and thousand of people with autism using pressure to relieve persistent anxiety.
- The Better Calming Solution
- Fantastic Solution for Calmer Vet Visits
- Easy to Put On
- Includes Removable Restraint Collar
- Soft, Breathable and Washable fabric
How it works
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - No training required. Just put it on and watch the results.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications. Just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- MANY USES - But not just for the vets. Works for all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
Use Thundershirt for
- Vet visit
- Fear of Thunder
- Noise Anxiety
- Separation Anxiety
- Car or Travel Anxiety
- General Fearfulness
- Leash Pulling
- General Training Tool
- Crate Anxiety
- Any Excitability
- Barking Problems
- And more ...
- Place the ThunderShirt on your dog’s back and wrap the Short Flap under the torso.
- Wrap the Long Flap under the torso and secure with fasteners onto the Short Flap. Make a comfortable, snug fit.
- Wrap the Top Flap down onto the Long Flap and secure with fasteners. Adjust to improve the snug fit and keep ThunderShirt securely in place.
- Wrap the Chest Straps Lightly around the front of your dog (the chest straps should not apply pressure to the neck) and secure with fasteners. The calming pressure is applied by the torso flaps, not the chest straps.
|XS||13" up to 17"||4-6kg|
|S||17" up to 21"||7-11kg|
|M||21" up to 25"||12-18kg|
|L||25" up to 30"||19-29kg|
|XL||30" up to 37"||29-50kg|
Chest Size is the best measurement for selecting a size, but weight may be used if chest size is not avaliable. For chest size measure the girth behind the front legs.