Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Low levels of magnesium, phosphorus and protein to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- High in antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
處方食品® s/d® 犬用配方主要優點：
Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, and citric acid), Pork Liver, Sucrose, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic acid, Sodium Selenite.
水、玉米粉、蛋產品、雞肉性脂肪（以綜合維生素 E 和檸檬酸保存）、豬肝、蔗糖、粉狀纖維素、加碘鹽、大豆油、氯化鉀、硫酸鈣、氯化膽鹼、維生素 E 添加物、碳酸鈣、DL-甲硫氨酸、牛磺酸、硫酸亞鐵、氧化鋅、硝酸硫胺、β 胡蘿蔔素、氧化錳、菸鹼酸、泛酸鈣、維生素 B12 添加物、硫酸銅、維生素 B6、維生素 H、核黃素、維生素 D3 添加物、碘酸鈣、葉酸、亞硒酸鈉。