Mazuri Tortoise LS Diet is a high fiber diet designed for dry land herbivorous tortoises such as gopher, sulcata and Galapagos tortoises. This diet may be used with other herbivorous reptiles as well.
Features and Benefits
- Complete nutrition - No vitamin or mineral supplementation needed.
- High fiber level and Low Starch - Grass hay based diet.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Natural source antioxidants – No ethoxyquin.
- Extruded pellet form - Minimizes wastage and creates a more natural feeding environment.
- Contains live probiotics cultures - May enhance development of GI tract.
- Contains yucca shidigera extract - Shown to reduce aerosol ammonia in animal facilities.*
Extruded pellet: 1/4" x 1/2" length.
Product Sheet: 5E5L
Mazuri®陸龜飲食是高纖維飲食, 專為食草陸龜設計. 也可以給其他食草爬行動物食用
- 完整的營養 - 無需維生素或礦物質補充劑。
- 含有天然維生素E, 天然的抗氧化劑來源
- 膨化顆粒形式 減少浪費，並產生更自然的飼養環境。
- 含有活益生菌, 可增強腸道的發展。
- 包含絲蘭提取物shidigera - 證明可減少臭味
產品大小: 粒狀: 1/4" x 1/2" length.
|Crude protein not less than|
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Product Sheet: 5E5L
8oz - Repacked in HK by supplier
12oz - resealable poly bag
Ground timothy hay, ground soybean hulls, dried beet pulp, oat hulls, wheat middlings, ground oats, dehulled soybean meal, cane molasses, dried apple pomace, wheat germ, flaxseed, ground aspen, carrageenan, ground brown rice, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, artificial flavor, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, l-lysine, dl-methionine, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, biotin, dried yucca shidigera extract, cholecalciferol, beta carotene, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), calcium pantothenate, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, riboflavin, sucrose, fructose, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, nicotinic acid, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, copper sulfate, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, torula dried yeast, natural mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, zinc oxide, lecithin, ferrous carbonate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein not less than 12%
Crude fat not less than 4.0%
Crude fiber not more than 22%
- Feed tortoises approximately 1-4% of body weight per day. This diet should be provided to tortoises at 80% or more of their daily intake.
- Feed consumption will vary with environmental temperatures, level of activity and animal lifestage.
- It is not necessary to moisten pellets with water. However, soaking the product may help to acclimate tortoises to the diet.
- Feed with good quality grass hay. If desired, feed fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Use at most 5% fruit and 20% vegetables by weight of total diet.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water. Proper humidity levels are also critical for health and proper growth of herbivorous.*