Hill's Science Diet
Hills Science Diet - Feline Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Stew 2.8oz
Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce --- canned cat food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat. 24 cans in a tray (Package size for easy storage)
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce --- canned cat food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in our USA facilities
- Indulge your cat and feed her health with the uncompromising nutrition you can trust from Science Diet
- Tasty morsels and tender vegetables in a mouthwatering sauce
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats
Not Recommended For
Adult or Mature Adult cats
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Rice Starch, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Chicken Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Guar Gum, Egg Flavor, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Beta-Carotene.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs
Growth - using 2.8 oz (80 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth <4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months/Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1 5/8 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||2 3/4 can||2 1/4 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||3 3/4 can||3 1/8 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||4 5/8 can||3 7/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5 1/2 can||4 1/2 can||3 5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7 2/3 can||6 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||8 1/3 can|