Hill's Prescription Diet
Hill's Feline Gastrointestinal Biome
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fiber-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a new ingredient technology, to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health.
How It Works
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+TM ingredient technology
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibers
- ActivBiome+TM ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of active fibers shown to nourish gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How It Helps
With ingredients to
- promote regular bowel movements
- help balance digestive function
- support growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- S+OX SHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Wheat Gluten, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Pecan Shells, Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed, Dried Citrus Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Psyllium Seed Husk, Calcium Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Iodized Salt, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
3861 kcal/kg (427 kcal/cup†)
Protein 35.8, Fat 18.5, Crude Fiber 4.5, Carbohydrate / NFE 36.1, Calcium 0.71, Phosphorous 0.68, Sodium 0.24, Potassium 0.86, Magnesium 0.099, Taurine 0.42, Vitamin C 144 ppm, Vitamin E 994 IU/kg