A nutritional supplement for the management of lower urinary tract function in cats to help maintain a healthy bladder.
What Can Lead To Bladder Wall Problems
After bladder surgery, it could benefit your cat to maintain a healthy bladder wall
Bladder health is often found in cats with bladder stones
Bladder wall health can be caused by stress
Low Water Intake
A low water intake can lead to issues further down the line
Medication could have a negative effect on the bladder
Signs of Bladder Wall Problems:
Typical signs of bladder inflammation can include:
- Pain or difficulty urinating
- Urinating more frequently
- Blood in the urine
Cystaid Plus contains:
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine which helps to replace and maintain the glycosaminoglycan layer that lines and protects the bladder mucosa.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid found in green tea with natural calming properties
- Quercetin is a naturally occurring antioxidant
Cystaid Plus is presented in capsules and can be used for short or long term support. Capsules can be opened and mixed with food, or given whole.
Unless otherwise directed by your vet, capsules should be given twice daily for the first 3-4 weeks, then once a day if long term supplementation is required.